My name is Spencer and I am a new arrival at Pat's place. It was very nice outside today, so I posed on the screen porch for a picture so you could get a chance to "meet" me. I'm sure I will go lots of places with Pat and help her do a lot of things... and you will see me pop up on the blog occasionally! For now, I am happy to introduce myself to you and look forward to seeing all of you again soon.
24 comments:
Please to make your acquaintance Spencer. Looking forward to your adventures ...
May your road be traveled well.
Happy New Year.
TTFN ~
Marydon
i love how people send these little stuffed animals everywhere...I look forward to seeing him and happy new year!
Oh, Spencer the places you will see. I can't wait!
Awww Spencer you are a handsome little guy. I hope you have a great year.
Spencer, how nice to greet you! You picked a great person to take up permanent residence with! :)
Hey Spencer -- you little Hottie! Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Welcome, Spencer. Happy new year, Pat.
Oh, Spencer you will have a great time - with Pat...She's a lot of fun.
Nice to meet you Spencer.
Hi Spencer!!!! LOL Pat!! Your going to have way too much fun!!
Howdy Spencer, you should come to Alabama and play!
Did you make this little guy? Adorable!
Hi Pat, I remember Spencer, so cute!!! Hugs, Mary
Hi Pat, I remember this little guy, he was in your bag a couple of months ago, Hugs, Mary
Hi Spencer...Miles is looking forward to meeting you! :)
We have a whole bunch of Spencer's friends at our house. My dh has a collection and two more arrived at Christmas to join the party.
Hi Spencer. So nice to meet you.
Hi Pat and Spencer! I love your new wintery look! I know what you mean about UFO's. I had to do that myself a couple of years ago. It was very freeing. I too was worried about wasting materials and such, but then I an artist friend, told me that "it is part of the creative process". I have always learned something from my unfinished projects, and sometimes life is too short to have to work on things that don't inspire us or make us happy. You are so right when you say that sometimes we just outgrow certain projects. I am looking forward to seeing more of Spencer in the days to come! Have a lovely day ahead Pat. Delisa :)
So nice to meet Spencer!!! Cute as a button!
Hi Spencer ! Hi Pat ! Happy New Year ! (Spencer, I think Kitty has her eye on you ..... she's a little pushy .... just thought I should warn you ! ) :)
Hi Spencer...you are so cute.
Julia ♥
Spencer is very cute. He has a cousin that is sitting on the bed in the room I keep for my grandson. :-)
Spencer is so cute, brings back memories of childhood. Love your Church and I'll have to try the cream sounds great.
how very nice to meet you spencer...you sure are cute...i'm making something out of some fabric that has your picture all over it, i hope you don't mind, cause you're getting cut up quite a bit....you are so darling.....
Post a Comment