Sunday, January 29, 2012

Giveaway is over....

The Lapel Stick giveaway is over.  I decided to pick 4 names and send each of those 4 winners one Lapel Stick...ya know.....spread the wealth....LOL   I have sent emails to those 4 and hope they get back to me soon with their snail mail addresses.  If I don't hear from any of them by mid-week, I'll draw another name(s) to replace whoever doesn't reply.   I just noticed I have finally gone over 300 followers, so I will be having another giveaway...probably not for a few weeks.........want to figure out what to offer as a prize.  I was hovering just under 300 for so long, that it seems only fitting to have a giveaway now that I surpassed that number.  

6 comments:

Denise :) said...

Congrats to the winners and congrats to you on breaking the 300 barrier!! :)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on 300! Another milestone.

Gene Black said...

Congrats three hundred is a great mark to reach!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations on reaching 300, Pat. You deserve it!

andsewon said...

Congrats on making it to 300!!Also thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!
Hugs,
Lola

Delisa said...

Hi Pat! Congratulations on reaching your 300! That is quite an accomplishment. Have a lovely monday! Delisa :)