
I am excited to announce that my quilting partner, Kathy, (click HERE for her blog) and I have two small quilted designs that will appear in the February/March issue of McCall's Quick Quilts. That magazine will be shipped to newsstands and subscribers between December 7 and December 28. If you get a chance, pick up a copy and look for our designs. The picture to the right is one of those designs.......simple and easy with an emphasis on cute for some springtime cheer around the house!
41 comments:
Hip, Hip Hoorah!!! Congratulations. It couldn't have happened to two more talented and hard working Gals. Can't wait to get my copy.
Congratulations you two!!! I love it when people I know get published :0)
Crispy
Very exciting and really cute!! Congratulations!!
WOW! So exciting for you both! Congratulations!
How Exciting!! I can now say "I knew her when...."...
Congrats...can't wait to get my copy..
Very exciting for you both, congratulations! The flowers appear to be wool felt applique, blanket-stitched, is that right? Lovely!
Pat, that's *awesome*! I'm so excited for the two of you and can't wait to see the issue hit the newsstands! :)
Congratulations to both of you!! I can't wait to get the magazine.
How wonderful for you!!
Wow Pat, Congratulations! That's wonderful.
Congrats, Pat. How awesome to be "published". Can I have your autograph?
Great news! Congratulations!!
Congrats...how fun!!
That's wonderful! Congratulations! You are going to be 'published'. It's a lovely design.
congrats to you both! so that was your secrest project from a while back... I love your partner's piece... can;t wait to see yours!
hip hip horray, hip hip horray....is that felt?
I'm so HaPpY for you, Pat! Congratulations, it's an honor well deserved:-}pokey
way to go...I will be looking for the magazine!!
Way to Go!
Very sweet and definitely springtime cheery! Congrats Pat to you and Kathy, too!
Wow Pat, congratulations! Great job!
Congratulations friend. The project is adorable. I'll be getting my copy of that issue for sure!
Pat
Woohoo!!! Congratulations, Pat.
Congrats. I'll definitely be looking for a copy.
Congrats!!!!
WOW, Pat.. So exciting for you both.. Congratulations!
How exciting Pat! Good for you and Kathy!!! Darling little wall-quilt! 8-)
Congrats!!! Cute quilt.
Congratulations Pat! The little quilt is adorable!!!
Congrats Pat! The quilt is adorable :)
Pat, congrats!
I know another published person!!! If I send you my copy, will you two autograph it???
WooHoo! Congratulations!
Oh Pat how exciting.....Congratulations to you and Kathy!!!!
What incredible fun! I am thrilled for you and look forward to checking it out! Thanks so much dear, woman for stopping by my blog on one of my truly crazy post days and still being willing to become a follower! That means a lot. With me...you never know if you're getting really, really serious or incredibly silly. So, bless your heart !!!!
Cool Beans!!!!!
How exciting! Getting published is quite an accomplishment. Looking forward to seeing all the two of you have done.
Congrats on being published Pat!!
SheilaC
Congrats to you! That is awesome!
Wow...congratulations! It should be coming in my mailbox soon!
Great..congrats!
Post a Comment