Sunday, September 16, 2012
Please go read this and try to help.....
I am going to put a link below to a blog post done by my quilting friend, Gene Black. Maybe you would like to help. I am thinking if you can't make a quilt, maybe you can, instead, donate a prize. If you can't do that, I am thinking (although Gene didn't say this), maybe a little contribution could be sent to offset the cost of materials Gene uses for this project or for him to buy some little extras for the shelter residents. Read this and put on your thinking cap as to some ways you may be able to help. You can comment on his blog post if you have any questions. Thanks for taking the time to read it and, perhaps, to help in some way. Click HERE for the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I've just come from there! What a great cause, too. :)
thanks for the link Pat. I am sure i can make a quilt at least.
Thanks Pat, you are an angel for posting this!
Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on NEOMED
What a great idea Gene has and you're super for giving his blog and this cause a 'shout out'.
Post a Comment