Please click on the button on the right side here to go visit the blog of a very talented friend of mine, Gene. He quilts, he paints, he carves stamps.......he is super-talented and a really nice person. He is having a giveaway right now and he is hoping to get to 500 followers on his blog, too. So...go check it out and become a follower. You will be glad you did as he is always showing terrific work there! (If you sign up as a new follower, tell him Pat sent you!)
5 comments:
Will do!
This was a happy surprise. (grin) Thanks Pat.
Hi Pat! Thank you for the link to Gene's blog I look forward to looking at it! The picture of the hanky your friend made is so beautiful! My goodness, what wonderful work and stitching. There are so many nice people out there, and you are one of them! Have a lovely weekend ahead. Love, Delisa :)
Thanks for the link. I look forward to checking him out.. Ok, that sounded kinda bad but you know what I mean,,,
I follow his wonderful blog. However; I haven't read blogs in forever and haven't even posted to my own blog. I think i'm loosing interest or just have to much going on. There's so much I need to update on there. Maybe I'll post this weekend.
Post a Comment