Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April 1st....

Happy April 1st to everyone. In my neck of the woods, it sure doesn't feel very springlike, but......the folks at AccuQuilt are so much fun and came up with a fun way to celebrate the day. Click HERE to see their "special offer". I'm sure you'll like it, too!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey - there you are! I was just going to email you and see what's been happening since you haven't been around lately.

No April Fool's jokes here (thank goodness). We're far too mature for that silliness. hahaha

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hi Pat - here's to a wonderful April!

Delisa said...

Hi Pat, hope you are having a nice evening! I love camelias too. When I lived in California they were everywhere. I haven't seen too many since moving to Georgia, but we do have beautiful azaleas and hydrangea plants. The soil here has a lot of acidity because of all the pine trees, and they grow in abundance with vibrant colors. Right now the wisteria is growing wild, dripping with clusters of lavender flowers. The grass is starting to green up and there delicate little yellow and blue wildflowers growing in every vacant field. It makes for some pretty country drives! Delisa :)

Tangos Treasures said...

Yes not feeling like spring here either. But it looks like it!

Julia said...

Supposed to be Autumn here...it's more like summer...Have a lovely April, full of sewing fun..
Julia ♥

Unknown said...

happy april to you as well....it's supposed to be in the 80's here today...

Val said...

That is so funny!!! Happy April to you!!!!