
Yesterday, our little Lakeside Ladies' group got together....all 5 of us......for the first time in quite awhile. There have been some serious family illness issues for two of our group, so between that and the holidays and my vacation, we've not had a chance to get together. It was nice to see each other. We didn't do any sewing, but a LOT of talking (and nibbling on goodies) took place!!! Hopefully, we get together to sew again soon. The photo here is of the 5 of us....Kaye is seated and standing (left to right) are Sherry, Joanne (no blog), me, and Linda (also no blog). We were so happy to be together again!
Now I have a fun weekend ahead as we will get my 6-year-old granddaughter, Jessi, tonight and will have her until Monday night. Her school has a 4-day weekend, so we are having her here for a visit. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow...nice enough to get outside, so that should make for some extra fun for the three of us!
16 comments:
y'all look so happy in your group, glad you got together. Have fun with Jessi. E was supposed to be off today and tomorrow, but because of all the snow, he'll be going. He is off Monday.
have a blast with your granddaughter this weekend. I'm not sure what we're doing. Hubby may have to travel for business. if so, I'm going with him.
Glad to see the "ladies" all together again.
Have a great weekend with Jessi.
What a lovely group of ladies!
Sure you all had loads to chat about!
Sure hope we get the warmth they are calling for here as well with sunshine!
Have a fun Jessie Weekend!!
Hugs,
Lola
What a fun group.....
Jealous of your granddaughter....I guess I need to quit telling people that but I am...have a good time.
It's so wonderful to be with good friends. Have a great time with your granddaughter.
such lovely ladies
How fun to get together with the "girls" again. A great lookin' group of ladies :0)
Crispy
I'm glad that you were all able to get together again. It sounds like fun.
Have a wonderful weekend with your granddaughter.
Looks like a fun time with the ladies. But no sewing? How terrible haha.
Any progress on the tree skirt you're making? I would love to see pictures...
Getting together is always fun no matter if you don't get to sew.
Have fun with your granddaughter!!!
What fun!! Especially the nibbling on goodies! LOL! Enjoy your weekend with your sweet granddaughter! :)
Pat, have fun with Jessi.
Yippiee glad all of you had the chance to meet up!! Enjoy your DGD this weekend!!
It's wonderful to have a group of sewing friends like that, isn't it?
Enjoy Jessi this weekend...fun times!
Always good to get together with those that it has been difficult to get a visit in... 8-)
Hope you had a great weekend with Jessi! 8-)
Post a Comment