Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to reality......

The vacation is over and I'm back to reality.....kicking a bit and screaming because I miss seeing the friends I saw on the trip......Sharon and her hubby, Carolyn and her hubby, Julie, Jackie, Nancy, Pat, Gene, Michelle and Vito.....and I miss the warmer weather and the palm trees and the whole Disney experience. But......back to reality I must be. I have to tell you that I have fallen so far behind on reading blogs over the past 3 weeks that I'm not even going to attempt to go back and read what I missed, so I hope you will all forgive me for that. (If you know there is something that happened that you blogged about and really wanted me to know, please get in touch with me and fill me in on your news.) It might help me get back to reality if I post an occasional picture from the trip, so.....for now, I'll post these two. I do get a kick out of Chip & Dale!

16 comments:

Stephanie Hughes said...

Hi Pat, glad you had a good time. Sounds like fun and I can't wait to see more pics! I want to know how it all went! Steph

Gene Black said...

WOW, I am glad the chipmunks in my yard are much smaller than those two!
Ha ha.

Going back to "reality" after a great vacation can be a real letdown. I hope you have a sunny day!

luv2quilt2 said...

I've enjoyed your vacation posts, but it will be good to see your quilty stuff again.

Crispy said...

Welcome Home!!

Crispy

Jackie's Stitches said...

We haven't had a sunny day since you left! I don't think it's a coincidence.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

It's always a let down when a vacation ends. Glad you had a good trip though!

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you enjoyed your trip. It's always hard to come home after a vacation, whether it is to the south or skiing in the north. But it looks like you had a wonderful time and have some sweet memories.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Since I barely blogged while you were gone, I don't think you missed much. LOL! I agree with Gene.....glad my backyard chipmunks aren't the size of your furry friends. LOL!

Unknown said...

how cute is chip and dale and YOU of course....

Val said...

I don't blame you one bit!! Glad you are home though.

Kaye said...

you sure have a bad case of vacationitis. Just don't try to do everything all at once

andsewon said...

Yes it can be a let down but soon you will be back to your fun sewing and times with pals!
Hugs,
Lola

hetty said...

I always book my next vacation as soon as I get back from the last. Chip and Dale have always been my favourite Disney characters too.

Beth said...

It is always hard to end a great vacation. Now you are home and it is quilty time. :)

Quilting Lab said...

Didn't miss any blogs of mine....haha! Jealous of your sewing/quilting and the vacation and your being home!! Hope to see you soon!

Nanette Merrill said...

It is always nice to come home. I'm kind of out of it myself. I'm trying to see what my friends are up to today. Nice to see you had a good vacation.