Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prayers are needed.......


If you are a praying person, please pray for a young mother from NJ (a friend of one of my good friends and neighbors) who very much needs the heavens stormed on her behalf. She is battling leukemia and has not had the best results lately. She will be flying today to California and is hoping to successfully go through a 3-month treatment program that may help...and will allow her to return home to her family. (She has two little boys.) I can't imagine her state of mind at being away from her little guys for so long...especially over the holidays. So please join me in thinking positive thoughts for her that she gets her miracle and will be back home in better health in a few months. And......when you get a chance, click HERE to watch and listen to a very inspiring presentation. It was shared with me by my good blogging friend, Sandi, who got it from a friend of hers. I was very moved by it and some of you might be, too....and it came at the right time for me....given the news about this young mom.

21 comments:

Gene Black said...

will do!

julieQ said...

She is on my calender...that is where I put my prayer list. I sure hope she gets good results from her upcoming treatment.

Kathy said...

Consider it done! My prayers are going up now.

Kathy said...

Consider it done! My prayers are going up now.

Millie said...

Pat, my prayers are going up too!

Anonymous said...

You betcha!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Prayers are on the way..........

Jocelyn said...

Pat what a beautiful video. Praying the young mother will have success with her treatment. Even though she will be away from her family at the holidays, she will have more years with them later on. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

SheilaC said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts...

SheilaC

Miss Hillbilly said...

Praying. Thanks for the link!

Needled Mom said...

What a horrible thing to be facing with the holidays approaching. My prayers go out to all.

hetty said...

Sending prayers and cyber hugs. It's no fun to be going through something like that, especially at this time of year!

Julia said...

Very sad..Sending prayers and good thoughts...

Greg said...

Kinko what everyone else said. My quilts can wait a few moments.

luv2quilt2 said...

She will be in my prayers.

Beth said...

starting right away

Rhonda said...

My prayers are going up and as we all know, prayers certainly help!

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up. many of today's miracles can be found in the medical field. I have faith that this may help her heal.

Judy L. said...

I'm praying for her and her family. I also can't imagine a mom going through this. I pray this treatment works for her and her family does well in her absence.

Myra said...

How sad for the family....
Will do with the prayers...

Tina said...

I know this is several days late, but I will be praying for your friend also.
Keep us posted please...you have a new follower! God Bless!