
Many of you know I used to post every day and then scaled back to about every other day. Today would have been a day I'd post, but I didn't have an early-morning post here and one of my good blogging pals emailed me to ask where I was. She gets up and looks at blogs in the morning and noticed mine wasn't updated today. Thanks for missing me, Tonya!!! :)
I got home very late from guild last night and there had been bad storms...traffic lights out along the route home....some areas with no power....and still SO hot and humid, so I didn't do a post to show up early today. Anyway....here it is now. (Probably not worth the wait for you, Tonya.....LOL)
This is block # 9 of the Jelly Roll quilt-along. I am still not pleased with how all of these blocks are looking. While I do like a couple of them as patterns, I'm not happy with the colors I am having left in my jelly roll. I sure hope I can figure out a sashing color that ties them all together nicely OR they might be added to my "orphan" blocks and become parts of various other projects!!!
24 comments:
hey, it's a post, so it's worth it.......i always enjoy your posts....i was going to join in on this jelly roll sampler, but got interested in another one....the one I blogged yesterday or the day before, can't remember now......
Love your posts and all that you show! Thanks so much!
Pat, I really enjoy seeing all the magic you create with fabric. I feel good if I get 2 or 3 posts in a week. Life just seems to get in the way. LOL Besides, I need the extra time for more sewing. (grin) Have a great weekend. Winona
It is nice to be missed.
I'm with you on the jelly roll. I used all of my favorites on the first few blocks. Sigh! I am sure they will all look great together when finished.
I always enjoy your posts, but life does interfere with blogging, doesn't it?
I think these colors are nice together, and I love the delicacy of the prints too. Keep going, it will be very pretty!
We got a tiny bit of rain last night. The front has helped move out the 100+ temps though! This is why I like to see ALL the blocks first before sewing. Makes it so much easier to blend all the blocks.
Enjoy your day!
Lola
Pat, it is nice to be missed. We are getting so busy with preparations for moving, that my posting will probably be here and there. Although I love to post and read everyone's blogs. It does seem hard to coordinate jelly rolls (and charm packs) because of the limited selection of each fabric. I am sure you will find something to tie it all together.
Pat, I like that block very well. Once alll of the blocks are finished, I'am sure it will be very pretty. "No doubt".
Happy Quilting!
this block l,ooks good together and I am sure they will blend when they are all together
The jelly roll is looking good. I think we all use what we lilke first....hehehehe
Have a great weekend.
Pat, you don't ever have to worry about running out of your favorites when it comes to your quilts. Your work is so beautiful when it is in progress and even more beautiful when finished.
It is nice to be missed. Its been almost a year since I've kept my blog up more than once a month or so, and I don't think anyone has noticed. I guess they figure I've just fallen off the face of the earth--and maybe I have and just didn't know it.
Here you are! I thought you time was consumed with the Accuquilt. Having fun I'm sure!!
It's nice to be missed. I just love your posts. But I have been AWOL myself this week due to the heat. I have not kept up with the Jelly Roll blocks. Yours looks very nice.
I could never promise to post on a certain schedule! I have to blog when the mood strikes me! LOL At least you made your jelly roll block. I've not made the last two and I'm not going to. I found two other patterns to make in their place and then I'm going to make this into a square table topper and just be done with it.
Ya know Pat, you have sounded very unhappy with this project. IMHO, I think you should quit and go design some new beautiful quilt in EQ7, cut the pieces out with your Go Cutter and dazzle us :o)
Crispy
I guess nobody misses me - cause I haven't posted for 3 days and no one has come looking for me ):
Gotta get busy on mine!!
I missed you too...but the word you used "about" (every other day) is the key. I don't post absolutely regularly. So I don't fret is someone misses a day or two...now if you went a whole week without posting, I would come looking for you.
I am thinking the sampler will be nice once it is all sashed out.
Cute block! Gosh hope your power is back!
I usually don't post more than once a week, but I read blogs nealy everyday. Glad you post more often than I do.
I am really wondering if I will be able to do that last couple of blocks on this because my strip choices are dwindling.
I like the fabrics you chose to use in this block.
I'm enjoying your Jelly Roll blocks.
Posting every day would be impossible for me! I don't see how you post as frequently as you do but I enjoy every one of them!
Post a Comment