Check out the link on my sidebar to Amy's GO! giveaway!!! If the link doesn't take you to the exact giveaway post, look back on her blog to her June 8 post...for some reason, I can't get it to go directly to that post...but that is where she has the giveaway info posted.
6 comments:
How have you NOT won a Go! yet?!?!?!? There ought to be one for you just for trying so hard!
Wouldn't it be fun to win one?
ditto what Kathleen said!!! going over to check it out now...
Thanks for posting the link, thanks to you I have found a new blog to follow.
Just saw that you won a GO on the AccuQuilt site, 5000 reached. Congrats!
I saw you won a GO on Facebook today... I am sooooooooooOOOOOOOooooo jealous Pat! Don't you think you should share? Maybe it could vacation at my house?
Anyway, congrats and enjoy!
Post a Comment