
I guess this does look like a small mess....just some fabrics tossed around and needing to be put away, but.....this actually is fabric that has been pulled from my stash and is waiting in line to be cut on my AccuQuilt GO! cutter that should arrive here tomorrow!!! The fabric piles to the left and right are fabrics that will probably be cut with the tumbler die for making a couple of small tumbler quilts. The fabrics in the box (and there are over 40 florals in there) are going to be cut into charm squares. I have wanted to do a good-sized floral charm square quilt for quite awhile and have been collecting fabrics for that......and my 5" die will help me tremendously with that. For now, though, I'm just counting the hours until that UPS truck arrives tomorrow!!! OH...and here is news since I last posted here...in case you didn't know yet, my blogging friend, Tonya, was the lucky winner of a GO! cutter on Friday during AccuQuilt's trivia day on their Facebook page, so Tonya will be looking out for that UPS truck later this week by HER house!!! Congratulations to her!!!!!
25 comments:
Pat, I love it that you are so prepared ;-) Have fun with your new toy.
I love the blues and greens for your tumbler quilt. I just HAVE to get the tumbler die.
Looks like you will have a nice floral charm quilt too.
Pat, looks like you are all set up to have some fun. Just enjoy your new toy. I have seen so many tumbler quilts on blogs lately, that I just may decide to make one myself. (grin) Only mine will be cut out with templates or my rotary cutter. It will still work. Have a wonderful Sunday. Winona
Very pretty fabrics! Enjoy the go cutter! I borrow my MIL for now. :) I cut some tumbler blocks, just remeber to cut in the same direction on the grain because they strech different if you don't. Ask me how I know! :)
You are going to have some great fun cutting up your fabrics!! Looking forward to seeing what you will make.
you're not anxious are you?
Looks like you're all prepared; have fun! I'm so excited for you!
I think you are a "little" excited ROFL. At least you are ready to start cutting...but read the instructions first :0)
Crispy
great news for Tonya too...you are really ready
Tee hee anticipation!! I know your going to have fun!!
Oh fun....we know where you will be spending your time now.
Ah Pat... I think I will make some piles and send to you to cut!! lol
If it was me, I would be sitting on the porch at 6am waiting for that truck tomorrow...
have fun!!
I think I'll do this later in the week, pull some fabrics to cut....I'll practice with my thrift store purchases for now, and with the dies that come with it for now. yah for us and everyone else that has a GO.
Sounds like you have yourself all organized for some good cutting fun, and some great quilts Pat! Good for you!
You will have to let us know how you like this GO Cutter once you've made some good use of it! 8-)
Oh, my goodness......first Gene, then you, now Tonya wins a GO! cutter!! We should see double the projects from you guys if you are speed-cutting your pieces with that GO!cutter! LOL!
THAT'S a mess? Oh no, that's nothing! Your mess is very organized. Have fun with your GO! I bet you'll be waiting at the door for the postman to arrive!
Lucky gal you are! Have fun!!
I look forward to seeing your new creations. Have fun tomorrow when the GO! arrives.
Enjoy cutting! Love the florals! I am looking for some 2" squares of florals - so, if you have any 2 inch left over - let me know...
You are all prepared for the arrival of your Go cutter. Please let us know how you like it. Have a great Monday.
Hope it arrives when it says it will for you. Great fabrics waiting for it there. Have fun.
I'm looking forward to seeing your GO projects. You have beautiful fabrics pulls so I know they're going to be wonderful quilts!
I hope the UPS truck stops by your house first thing tomorrow!
I'm glad I'm friends with people who have actually won a GO! cutter. Otherwise I'd just think they were blowing smoke. Congrats on the win and I look forward to your cutting progress, you will be posting about it right?
Love those fabrics! Karmen
Pat: LOVE your Goquickly quilt. Am amazed at how quickly you did it. The tumbler quilt is pretty too. Keep having fun with your new toy.
Post a Comment