Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And the winner is.........

Don't say I didn't warn you......a few days back. I said I had surpassed 200 followers (but hadn't noticed right away...now I'm up to 207...and I appreciate each and every one of you). Anyway...back to business. I had told you a couple of posts back that I'd be having a giveaway for this and that I would be noticing who was making regular comments. Here is the prize......a charm pack of Moda's Nautical & Nice along with a half-yard of a fabric that seems to match it nicely and a cute magnet.
So...I looked over the past two posts and tallied up all the names of those who posted and assigned a number to each. I then went back to one post PRIOR to when I mentioned this...just to see if any of my regulars had posted there, too. Four of them had posted there......"Lois"....Gene.....Tonya....and Cecelia. So...I gave them each extra entries for that.

Then...I used the random number generator and #28 came up and that was......TONYA!!! (Click on her name to get to her blog.)

Those of you who have followed me for a long time (as Tonya has) know that I like my giveaways to go to my followers rather than people who just "surf" around blogs doing nothing but entering giveaways...and rarely return to a blog afterwards. That is why I never ask anyone to post about my giveaways on their blogs. Those of you who are new will now know to be on the lookout as I like to do giveaways that are spur of the moment (like this one was). So.....keep reading...and keep commenting, okay? You never know when another giveaway will pop up and you'll want to be in the running for it...right? And...thanks for all who follow and comment...and also for having your own great blogs that I truly enjoy reading (although it is getting hard to keep up with over 200 blogs every day, so please forgive me if I don't always comment)!

16 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Congratulations Tonya!!

By Hoki Quilts said...

i like your thinking, may have to adopt that approach too. Congratulations to Tonya.
hugs
Miche'le

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations to Tonya! She'll put it all to good use.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats to Tonya! What a fun package :-)

Beth said...

congrats Tonya. Really cute fabric. Perfect for a summer proect.

Kaye said...

wtg Tonya. Good way to have a giveaway Pat

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Congratulations to Tonya! What a lovely charm pack....just right for summer!

Unknown said...

me? little ole me? oh Pat, i love that charm pack and fabric and magnet, i love it all.....thanks so much! i have to admit, when i first go to blogger daily, i go to certain blogs first and yours is one.......thanks again

Rhonda said...

Hooray for Tonya!

Nancy said...

congrats Tonya...

200? that's all??

Melinda said...

I agree with you that giveaways should be for regular readers. I never want someone to post about my giveaways either.

Greg said...

Congrats to Tonya...I'm really surprised the give away king, Gene didn't snag this one as well...

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Tonya!
What a sweet give away to celebrate 200 followers Pat!

lesthook said...

Congrats Tonya!

Winona said...

Nice giveaway. Congrats Tonya! Pat, I like this way of thinking. Have a great day. Winona

SheilaC said...

Congrats Tonya!

You are so generous, Pat!!

SheilaC