Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Almost finished......


A few days back, I posted an EQ7 image of a red, white and blue quilt I designed to use the GO! cutter dies I have. I will probably finish the top today. These are the last 5 blocks....finished them last night and will add them to the other 15 blocks this morning and then finish the sashing and the border and then it will be ready for quilting. I hope to have a photo of that to show you tomorrow. This top also went incredibly fast because the cutting was done quickly and so accurately with the new cutter. Check out AccuQuilt on Facebook (if you've not already done so).

25 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

AWESOME!!!

Rachel said...

Wow - you're just crankin' them out with that GO cutter. Can't wait to see the whole top put together!

Unknown said...

WooHoo! You are on a roll! Can't wait to see the rest.

Jocelyn said...

Wow you are doing so good! Can't wait to see this creation all put together.

katieD said...

impressive, good colours and really sharp points, I cant wait for my EQ7 to come!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

The blue blocks are going to look fantastic with the red ones you've made already.

Gene Black said...

Great looking blocks Pat. I am expecting a finished top by the weekend!

Bunny said...

Lookin good.

Anonymous said...

GO Pat GO!!!!

Crispy said...

Wow Pat, the quilt "you" designed is going to be beautiful!! You certainly have gone hi-tech :0)

Crispy

Rhonda said...

Girlfriend, you are really getting things done! Love those blocks.

luv2quilt2 said...

Your quilt is going to be so pretty. And you've got 2 new toys! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

These blocks are gorgeous, and so perfect for patriotic holiday time! That speedy little cutting machine has turned you into a fast quilt-making machine! ;)

Unknown said...

i love these colors together.......the blocks look so perfect, points right on....

Yvette said...

Wow! That's fantastic!

Kaye said...

all I can say is WOW

Needled Mom said...

It looks great so far.

Danielle said...

You are certainly making me think I NEED a go cutter! Great job on your blocks!

Nanette Merrill said...

You are really moving here. That cutter is humming. Love the tumblers and love these blocks.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

This is going to be so pretty. I love that medium blue shade in the three middle blocks!

SheilaC said...

LOVE your blocks and I am glad you are having so much fun with your Go!

You have been busy :)

SheilaC

Lindabee said...

You sure figured it out. Wish I was doing that well.

Winona said...

Wow Pat, look at you GO. LOL This quilt will be so cute. Winona

Pat said...

Pat, that is going to be very pretty when you finish it. The fabric is most beautiful, my dear friend. Happy Quilting!

julieQ said...

Hi Pat! I am so happy your are enjoying your cutter...wonderful blocks, by the way! Very pretty tumbler quilt too, from last post...I like the way your colors play together.