Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What is YOUR favorite color?

I like a lot of colors and, with quilting, I get to use a lot of colors. For my wardrobe, though, I seem to have a lot of blue, and my fabric stash has a LOT of green. I had fun reading a webpage that claims to define personality by which colors you like. See what that page says about YOUR color preferences! (Not sure what it says about you if you like different colors on different days....does that mean you have multiple personalities??? LOL)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

OH....I LOVE RED...but would rather be a yellow, LOL
DH said BLUE and he is right on the money....

Mary Anne Drury said...

UH Oh! I'm a yellow/blue/pink multiple personality! (and it has to be particular SHADES of yellow/blue/pink ..... not all shades will do ..... does that make me picky multiple personality?) :)

P.S. I'm so glad you liked the fleece pocket scarf! Thanks for your nice comment!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I love green and pink and ....well you get the idea. As a quilter I love all colours. For what I wear it depends on my mood that day you know?

Busy Little Quilter said...

My favorite color is pink. I read the "pink" analysis, and it pretty much fits me. This was fun!

Tlej2004r said...

DUH mom..... we all know you have multiple personalities already so that site must be wrong! JUST KIDDING! Love you!