Saturday, November 22, 2008

The quilt on the rocking chair....

NOTE: Photo has been deleted in order to design holiday header. If you'd like to see this photo, email me and I'll get it to you. I'd like to give credit for the quilt on the rocking chair (by my blog title). It is a very pretty quilt but it was not made by me. It was made by one of my friends who was on the retreat last week....Lynne....and she allowed me to use it for the photo. Isn't it lovely? Thanks, Lynne!

5 comments:

Amy R said...

Hey Pat! Way to go on the blog! Love the photo too and how nice of your friend to let you borrow it for the photo!

Have fun!

Amy, in South Lyon, MI

quiltingnana said...

what a wonderful picture to title your blog

Cindy said...

I loved the photo. We just got home from the outer banks, and your blog made me wish we were still there.

I just loved the Outer Banks. It was my first time there, but we will go back.

We tried to go to Funtastic Fabrics, but they had closed their doors.

Cindy in TN

Mary Anne Drury said...

HI Pat !! and WELCOME to the BLOGLAND NEIGHBORHOOD !!! Great job on figuring the blog thing out (you're only on post #3 or #4 and look what a pro you are already!! ...took me forever to figure out how to post pictures and do links ..... and forget my header .... I had to pay somebody to do that for me!)

..... and, LOVE all the quilts you and your gal pals did .... GORGEOUS, DAHHLINGS .... SIMPLY GORGEOUS !!

Debi said...

I love your header picture. Welcome to blogging...it is addictive.