Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our North Carolina retreat......



The week of November 9, I went with 10 fellow quilters (all Pat Sloan groupies) to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We rented a wonderful, oceanfront house and had a terrific time. Here are 2 photos...not quite formatted correctly as I'm just learning. The top one is a photo of some of our completed pieces hanging on the railing on the top floor of the house. The next one is a photo of us on the last day with just some of the quilts that were done (only 10 of us in the photo....one of the gals was using the camera). You should be able to click on each photo to enlarge it. Group photo...left to right....Carol, Janet, Diane (hidden by her quilt), Denny, Marilyn, Lynne, Maryann, Sandra, me, Linda. Gail was the photographer for this picture.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Welcome to BLOGLAND! Great job on the photos. I can click them and make them bigger so I can see you all.. What a great time you all must have had. I want to come next year....lol

Kaye said...

You did an awesome job Pat. I have no doubt that you will be a great blogger and will teach me. Really looks like fun. Kaye (one of the Ladies of Lakeside)

quiltingnana said...

you are really off to a good start. Can I add you to my favorites?

Lisa said...

Yeah Pat! You are a blogger! Love your banner and it looks like a fun time was had by all on the retreat!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

OH PAT, I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY YOU HAVE FOUND BLOGLAND!! Beautiful photos are the Outer Banks, Oh I wish I was there!!! I will add you to my favorites, Lots of Hugs, Mary

Kathy said...

Well, you certainly got off to a great start. Congratulations! You are already better with photos than I am.

I'm delighted to have another blog to read and another on-line friend to get to know. (Although I don't sew, I love admiring quilts made by people who do sew).

Kathy

Unknown said...

How did you like the Outer Banks? We love it there, would love to move there.