Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Book Review of Irish Meadows

I was given a copy of Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason to read in exchange for an honest review.  For me, this was a difficult book to finish.  While the plot and ending were fine, for me the book was filled with too much in the way of descriptive passages and it made me struggle to sit with the book for long.  (I admit I even skipped through some parts as they were too wordy for me......made for slow-reading for me.)  From reading the reviews posted by others, I seem to be pretty much in the minority but I have to be honest and say I was happy when I was done with this book and it took a lot for me to stick with it!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Pat! It's been awhile since I've been around. Just saying "Howdy"

Gene Black said...

I have read a few like that. I have a couple of unfinished books on my Kindle because I just could not "get into" them.