My daughter does photography as a hobby and has 4 photos in contention for the 2015 calendar at Colonial Williamsburg (in Virginia). Voting is taking place now until November 11. Only ONE vote per day (and no using of multiple email addresses by the same person is permitted). It seems the judges then look at all the photos submitted by the top-vote-getting "photographers" and they then choose one from each of them. SO.....please consider clicking
HERE and then clicking on "Vote Now" just once per day until November 11....and tell your friends to vote, also. THANKS!!!
5 comments:
I voted for her photos. I love the "meeting of the minds" one.
I just voted Pat. They are great pictures. I hope she wins.
Keep posting that link on FB so i remember to vote. 2 votes for 2 days so far.
I'm with Gene, my favorite!
Lovely. I voted. Will vote each day I'm home!!
Post a Comment