Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Another book review....
I have been very lucky to get review copies of several Amish fiction books (which I really enjoy) and have just finished reading another one.....a new one by Beverly Lewis called The Secret Keeper. It is the story of a young woman who has desired for many years to leave her "English" world and become Amish and how she fares while trying to accomplish that goal. While this book is part of a series written by Ms. Lewis, it can be read independently of the earlier books in that series. It was a very enjoyable read and I was sorry to see the book end. I think anyone who enjoys Amish fiction will like this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the review Pat.
Have been having trouble commenting Pat, because of the captcha required to prove I'm not a robot. It just doesn't work on my tablet. Trying one last time here. Glad you liked the book! It's one to watch for.
Just wrote it down!
Post a Comment