The first one is a counted cross stitch Jim Shore "Father Christmas". I really do like it (and someone gave it to me...if it was YOU, I'm sorry I'm not going to use it, but my eyesight has caused me to give up counted cross stitch for awhile now). This is totally unopened and is not only the pattern, but also contains all the materials needed to make this...including the little beads for embellishment. I so wish I could have made it, especially since I collect Jim Shore items, but I can't, so it is best in the hands of someone who will be able to complete it. You should be able to see the kit somewhat better if you click on the photo.
If you would like one of these and will USE it (or be sure it does get to someone you know who would use it), please leave a comment telling me which one you'd like.......and why. I will accept comments through Thursday, February 14. At some point within a day or so after that, I will draw the winners' names. Be sure your comment isn't anonymous and that I can reach your email address through that comment. If I can't reach you by email, I will draw another name for the prize.


8 comments:
Este papai Noel é tudo de bonito,se eu ganhar quero este,amei.Obrigada.
tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com
I would love to do the Fr. Christmas cross stitch. I so need to purge my space too. A giveaway is a great idea.
I would love the turkey wallhanging. I don't have many Thanksgiving decorations, and think this might be a fun addition to my seasonal wallhangings. Thank you for the opportunity to win.
No, I don't need one, Pat but you have me giggling.
I'm thinking: whenever I gobble, I wobble. ROFLOL
I am really trying to purge my craft, sewing, quilting collections too. Having said that I must sheepishly say that I love Jim Shore designs and would stitch that one up. Thanks for the chance.
I would love to do the Father Christmas or the Turkey one. Thank you for the chance to win.
Huggs,
Cleary K.
I would love either one! I do enjoy Jim Shore's products and usually purchase one or two a year (mostly as gifts, because I can't afford to keep too many of his pretties in the RV)! But a cross stitch, I could hang that easily! But I also have a dear affinity for turkeys!!! :)
I have a collection of Santa's so I would love to do the cross stitch! Thank you for the giveaway!
Gloria
gyates625@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment