After another fun week of Jessi being here, we are preparing to leave in a few days on a vacation for a couple of weeks.......housesitter arranged and packing is in progress. So.....I won't be reading blogs or posting (which, admittedly, I've not been doing much lately anyway). When I get back, I'll post some photos from the trip.....this will be the first Disney trip for two of the grandkids, so we are all very excited about that! This photo is of the Halloween-ish wall-hanging Jessi made while here with us last week. She is very determined when selecting fabrics and also when picking a design to make. This time, she chose a directional print (the jack-o-lanterns), so I had to deal with making sure those pumpkin faces ended up "looking" the right way! She does seem to have a good eye for color and contrast....and I'm so thrilled she continues to be interested in doing this. (And yes, her two front teeth are missing!)

9 comments:
Jessi did a great job! Enjoy your trip...should be great fun and filled with precious memories!
Awww...she did a wonderful job on the wallhanging! Have a great Disney trip - can't wait to see the photos.
You are going to have a great trip. Jessi is doing a wonderful job with her quilting.
She did a better job than I do getting her directional prints oriented.
Have a great trip.
Wow she did a great job!!!! Have fun on vacation!!!
Have a great trip.
PS could I borrow Jessi? I have a lot of UFOs. LOL
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Jessi did an amazing job with that little quilt. How nice that she in interested. Enjoy your trip. See you when you get back.
What a darling smile -- I love this little piece!! :)
Post a Comment