Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun weekend and fun days ahead....

We went to NJ on Father's Day weekend. Our daughter was singing with the Tim Keyes' Consort in a classical music concert.....TeDeum.  It was done Saturday night at the Richardson Auditorium on the campus of Princeton University. What a beautiful, classic, old building that is with amazing acoustics!  Here are a few photos from that night........the Consort when performing (our daughter is in the bottom row of singers.....first one on the left...she has done flute with them in the past, too....been with them for 15 years now...very proud of her musical talents)......then a photo each of hubby and me with her prior to leaving for the concert.....the last one is a photo of the exterior of Richardson Auditorium.  We should have taken more inside photos, too, as it is a wonderful place.  (Of course, what else could we expect of Princeton? LOL)  I think a couple of the photos might be able to be clicked on and viewed larger....but not sure.  Tonight we get our granddaughter for a 10-day visit here, so lots of fun days ahead. She also wants to make another small quilted wall-hanging for her bedroom at home.........love that she is interested in sewing!

9 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am sure she did a wonderful job singing. I know she is talented.

The granddaughter is really becoming a quilter. Oh yeah!

Jean(ie) said...

Oh, I am so excited about your granddaughter coming for a visit. yay!

Tangos Treasures said...

Hope wonderful your DD got to sing in such an amazing place & wonderful company!! YAY Jess is coming to visit!! Hope Spencer likes the company too!!

Tangos Treasures said...

That should be How instead of hope LOL!!

Lisa said...

How exciting! Your daughter is beautiful! Have fun with your granddaughter!

hetty said...

Beautiful daughter. So tlented too. Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter. It's so nice that she is interested in sewing.

Rhonda said...

I know that was special treat to see your daughter perform. Have fun with your granddaughter. Hugs!!

Needled Mom said...

What a thrill and such an honor!

Have fun with your little visitor. I cant wait to see this years sewing results.

Beth said...

Congrats!! Wish I could sing or play. I did not get any of that kind of talent. LOL
Looks like it was a wonderful week end.