Houseguests left today.....had a nice time while they were here and got my mind off the stressful family situation, so that was good.
Today in the mail I got a really nice surprise...sent by a blogging friend who knows how stressed I've been and why and made me something really nice so I'd know she was thinking about me. I'll put two photos below. I love it!!! And you can see there is a pencil next to the item she made me so you can get an idea of its size.......it will get a LOT of use, that's for sure. THANKS, Rhonda....for the gift and the touching note you included with it. Rhonda is a really talented gal. If you haven't seen her blog yet, check it out by clicking HERE.
Isn't this a TERRIFIC tote? (Sorry my camera skills weren't so good, but I hope you get the idea that it is super-sized and well-made!)


19 comments:
Rhonda did a great job. It looks fabulous Pat.
What a beautiful bag! I can see why you love it so! :0)
Great bag! Yes Rhonda is a real darling. I am so happy to have both of you on my list of blog friends.
awwwww, you've got a sweet friend there... And a great quilter/bag-maker to boot! Love the bag!
Hugs!
How lovely and thoughfull of your friend..lovely tote..
Julia ♥
Love your beautiful tote from your loving sweet friend.
Have a beautiful eve
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
Beautiful bag - and you deserve nice things done for you - You've been an awesome friend.
Wow she did a wonderful job with the tote and what a great friend to send it to you!!
Hugs,
Crispy
What a sweet gift, your very own personalized tote bag!! Unexpected gifts in the mail can work wonders for the soul. :-)
Hi Pat, what a lovely tote! It is always so wonderful to receive a surprise. Especially one that is so thoughtfully made just for you. I'm sorry things have been stressful for you lately and I hope whatever it is will be better soon. I'm glad you had such a nice time with your guests. We have guests coming too this summer. I am really looking forward to their visit. I hope you have a lovely and restful afternoon ahead! Delisa :)
What a thoughtful friend!! Hope all is going better...
I love that tote - warm earth tones are perfect!!! I'm sure you will have it filled in no time!!!
Very thoughtful gifty for a sweet lady...that's you!!
What a great surprise! Looks like you could really fill that bag up on a shop hop. :)
What a thoughtful gift! It's beautiful.
I am so glad for your tote...it is wonderful! I miss you!
Looks very nice, Pat! I was away at my daughter's, and am still catching up here.
Adorable tote Pat! 8-)
how nice of her, an unexpected gift during times of stress are a delight, i got a huge box of batting from a company for project linus, i was tickled pink
Post a Comment