
For a long time, I've wanted to make a teapot cozy. I did look for some patterns and found some, but I never got around to doing it. (You know...it was put on my "someday" list......that grows longer and longer all the time! I think many of you might also have a "someday" list...right?) Anyway......I was lucky enough recently to WIN a teapot cozy. Isn't it cute? It was made by Brenda of Scraps and Strings.

She also sent this really cute card. Sorry that my flash made the center of it look faded...it's not. Can you see the fabric piled up on the back of the bicycle and the pincushion on top of the pile of fabric? I think the card is really cute. I asked Brenda if she made it and she didn't...but somebody was clever.
32 comments:
Congratulations on the win Pat
The card and teapot cozy are cute. Did she make the card?
very cute, and love that card
Hooray, now you are off the hook for making one yourself LOL. Great giftie!!
Crispy
Ha, yes I certainly have a "someday" list. I have one for sewing, one for traveling, and one for everything else.
Someday......
What a cute cozy! I've thought of making one, but I never make tea in a pot, just in the cups! Maybe I would if I had a cozy.
That is a really cute tea cozy. What a wonderful little win! And, oh yes, I have a long, very long someday list!
A tea cozy is on my someday list also!! That one is a very cute- using up all the scraps and selvages!!!
What a cute cozy! love it! you are the luckiest lady I know on those giveaways!
Congrats on your win Pat! Woo Hoo!!
Really cute card! Someone was definately targeting the quilters when they made that one! Cute tea cozy too! I no longer have a list of things I want to make....I have a daily growing file in my favorites on the computer! Technology at it's finest!
creative projects!!
I like it, I like it!! Very fun way to use your selvages for sure. Cute card too!
It is so cute.. I really like it and I love my tea..
Maggey
Such a cute cozy. Love the card :-)
no coffee cozy? LOL
SCORE..nice win and now you not only have the cozy you also don't need to collect those selvedges.
Pat
Now see I have all those I was saving to do the bag for quilt shows. I may just have to do this!
Wonderful win Pat! Yes I would order those cards too! Love it.
Yes have a someday list too...maybe we need to get on with that!!;-)
Both are wonderful, Pat. I love the cozy!
Congrats on the win!
They are cute!!!!
Love it! It is so cute. I starting saving my salvages since beginning my blog back in September so I can't wait to have enough to do something like this. Congrats on the win, you deserve it....you are one my regular posters and I am sure other appreciate all your supportive words!
Too cute! Love the card too!!
Your tea cozy is adorable - congratulations Pat and may your tea always be just the right temperature!
Nice win! Love the card!
How fun!!
Pat, tea cozies are on my some day list along with lots of other projects. Enjoy your gift. Gita
Congrats on the win!
I didn't think tea cosy was used much these days,, everything seems to be instant, tea bags, coffee. etc.
Gorgeous cosy.
Julia ♥
I have several 'One Day' lists. I have even made a tea cozy, but it is not nearly as nice as yours. Love the selvages! Great idea. I'll add it to one of my lists!
Oh cute - both the cosy and the card. Sometimes, if you wait long enough, you get what you want without the effort. Sometimes...
I love that tea cozy. The card is cute. Love your blog, Pat.
it is adorable...I love the red...it reminds me of the pillow I made a little while back.....
Now that is so cute! Love using scraps.
Post a Comment